Keep track of your video games
Last updated on May 14, 2023
Backlogger is a video games tracking app, to keep track of video game backlog, wishlist and archive.
- Search any video game
- Save games to Backlog, Wishlist or Archive
- Supports both iOS and MD (Material Design) themes
- Progressive Web App (PWA), app can be installed to the home screen, and uses service workers to cache all static assets.
- State management with Framework7 built-in Store.
- There are following screens (views) available:
- Onboarding. Intro overlay to onboard new users.
- Discover. Main page with:
- search - working video games search functionality
- upcoming games section
- recently released games section
- all time top 25 games section
- Backlog. Page with games saved to backlog.
- Wishlist. Page with games saved to wishlist.
- Archive. Page with games saved to archive.
- Game Details. Page with detailed information about video game, including:
- banner image
- release date
- game developer & publisher
- link to official website
In the package you will find:
- fully functional project created with Framework7 CLI (with Vite), with Framework7 Core version
- well structured page and components files, coded in JSX syntax which can be easily ported to Framework7 React, Vue or Svelte
- additional ESLint and Prettier setup
- instructions on how to build, run and preview the project