Full-featured recipe search app
Last updated on May 14, 2023
CookinGo is a full-featured recipe search app with detailed nutritional and ingredient information.
- Search any recipe
- Save favorite recipes
- Supports both dark and light modes (auto-detection based on system preferences).
- Supports both iOS and MD (Material Design) themes
- Supports (enabled by default) Master-Detail view on wide screens
- Progressive Web App (PWA), app can be installed to the home screen, and uses service workers to cache all static assets.
- State management with Framework7 built-in Store.
- There are following screens (views) available:
- Onboarding. Intro overlay to onboard new users.
- Discover. Main page with:
- search - working search recipes functionality
- fresh recipes section
- popular recipes section
- recent recipes section (displays recently viewed recipes)
- Favorites. Page with saved favorite recipes.
- Recipe Details. Page with detailed information about recipe including:
- ingredients list (with images)
- nutrition information
In the package you will find:
- fully functional project created with Framework7 CLI (with Vite), with Framework7 Core version
- well structured page and components files, coded in JSX syntax which can be easily ported to Framework7 React, Vue or Svelte
- all static demo data (mock data for Popular and Fresh recipes)
- additional ESLint and Prettier setup
- instructions on how to build, run and preview the project