Fast food delivery app template
Last updated on May 14, 2023
Seven Burger is a full-featured fast food delivery mobile app template.
- Products (dishes) catalog with filter by categories
- Search products functionality
- Save favorite products
- Ability to add products to cart
- Dynamically calculated cart
- Supports both dark and light modes (auto-detection based on system preferences).
- Supports both iOS and MD (Material Design) themes
- Progressive Web App (PWA), app can be installed to the home screen, and uses service workers to cache all static assets.
- State management with Framework7 built-in Store.
- There are following screens (views) available:
- Onboarding. Intro overlay to onboard new users.
- Home (Catalog). Main page with:
- categories filter
- popular products section
- trending products section
- recent products section (displays recently viewed products)
- Product Details. Page with detailed information about product, including:
- quantity selector
- add to cart button
- Favorites. Page with saved favorite products.
- Cart (Order). Page with items added to cart and form to place and pay the order
In the package you will find:
- fully functional project created with Framework7 CLI (with Vite), with Framework7 Core version
- well structured page and components files, coded in JSX syntax which can be easily ported to Framework7 React, Vue or Svelte
- additional ESLint and Prettier setup
- instructions on how to build, run and preview the project
- all static demo data (mock products information and images)